Thursday, April 10, 2008

Husband Tag

I got tagged by Stephanie, hopefully Jeremy won't care!

Here is my Husband Tag:

What is his full name? Jeremy John Klein
How long have you been married? 6 years on the 27th
How long did you date? We dated for about 8 months (3 of which we were engaged, although we knew we wanted to get married after 3 months of dating)
Who eats more sweets? I Do.
Who said I love you first? Jeremy told me first, but in Spanish, so I didn't understand him. I told him about a week later.
How old is he? He'll be 29 next month
Who is taller? Jeremy
Who is smarter? I am, of course.
Who sings better? Jeremy
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeremy
Who mows the lawn? Jeremy. There is no way I am mowing our half acre. I told him when we bought the house he had to take care of the yard.
Who drives? Jeremy
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out? He asked me out.
Who has more siblings? Jeremy
Who wears the pants? We both do.

I tag:
Breanne
Ashley
Tami

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

When did Jeremy tell you he loved you in English?