Thursday, June 26, 2008

Motor Biking in Idaho

What a beautiful day in Idaho! No snow, no rain just sunshine, friends and Bikes
Motor Biking gives you sites as good as hiking does but in a much shorter time.

I can see sites like these in about 1 hour rather than an entire day.


Last friday was the day of playing. I woke up friday morning played basketball for an hour, drove an hour and a half to Downata. Jumped on a motor bike and saw sites like these while driving on terran that would make even hikers wonder what they were doing there. Got back to camp, set up the new tent, put kids to bed and jumped in the pool. Once I was done there we played games until way too late. It was great and I have to thank Rebecca for making it possible. Although, she was able to get some time to her self as well.



1 comment:

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Sound like the ultimate day! Beautiful pics.