Today, Grandma took us to Red Robin and Walmart. We thought our pizza was delicious. We love our matching Diego t-shirts. And, we have had the best afternoon playing with our balloons, although I think Mom is sick of pulling them down from the ceiling when we let go. Thanks Grandma for a fun afternoon!
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH, I CANNOT BELEIVE YOU HAVE TWO KIDS. I know you are probably wondering who this weird person is, but it is me Melissa Pierce. I was one of your roomates at BYU=Idaho. I was checking out Julia's Blog and noticed you were one of her friends, so I decided to check yours out too. So how are things going? Where are you guys living at? I am glad everythig is going great for you all. I would like to get re=connected, you can email me at mpshrimp@hotmail.com or if you have a facebook account I am on facebook. WEll take care. Melissa PIerce
Post a Comment