Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boys!

For the last week and a half Tyler has been so sick. I thought I was going to go crazy before he got better. He is usually so happy and playful, but he has been so cranky and crying over ever little thing. And of course, he never wants me to put him down, so I haven't gotten much done. However, much to my delight, my little Tyler came back to me yesterday. It has been so fun to see him playing with Conrad again and just being happy. I even got to see his cute little smile that has been gone for far too long.

Conrad and Tyler love to play with the laundry baskets. I don't usually care; only on laundry day are they not allowed to touch them. The other night we could still hear Tyler playing, so Jeremy went to put him back to bed. When he walked in the room, Conrad wasn't in bed either. However, Conrad was asleep. He had just fallen asleep in the laundry basket. I'm surpirsed he even fit.


6 comments:

Steamed Veggies said...

That's pretty hilarious and cute.

holly said...

That is so funny. I can't believe he fit in that either. It looks like he was planning to sleep there since he brought his blanket and lion along - too cute. I am glad Tyler is feeling better.

Bartlett Family said...

That is too funny. I would love if Kenner would fall asleep anywhere because he's tired, but I don't think he ever will. We have those same jammies for Kenner.

Jennifer (Fern) said...

That looks really uncomfortable!

Stephanie said...

That is seriously so funny! He must have been really tired to fall asleep in there! Did you ever take Tyler to the doc?

Tami said...

So Sweet! We love those boys. It's so rough when their sick. Nait has been too. Give them kisses from us. Luv you all!