Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Tyler
I can't believe Tyler is 2! He has gotten so big. I was looking at old baby pictures and I can't believe how much he has changed over the last two years. We didn't do much for his birthday, but he loved opening his presents. The looks he gave were priceless, but I didn't capture them on my camera. Conrad helped me wrap the presents, so every time he gave Tyler a gift he would tell him what it was. Luckily, Tyler didn't care and was still surprised with every gift. He loved his balls and new bike. I just hope he figures out how to pedal soon or I am going to be spending the rest of the summer pushing him around. Tyler loved his presents but the best part of his birthday was when he saw Chaz. He was so excited! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment