We had a great Halloween! The boys loved all the candy they got. Tyler was tired from walking, but he wanted to keep knocking doors to get more candy. Conrad has already eaten most of his candy, but he has been very nice and shared it with the rest of us. I didn't take many pictures, but I did manage to get a picture of each of them in their costumes. I even got a picture of Jeremy at work dressed as Santa showing off his snowglobe (Sorry it didn't turn out better.)
3 comments:
That is funny, at first I was thinking why do they have a Christmas picture. And your little pumpkin is the cutest!!
Hi Becca. How are you? I love your blog. What a cute family! Your little boys are adorable and how fun to have a little girl too. I hope I get one someday.:) Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. We have a blog too. It is rwebsterfamily.blogspot.com. Blogs are so fun to keep updated on each others lifes. Hope everythings going well for you.
Sorry, I forgot to put my name on that last comment. This is Collette(Gauchay)Webster
Post a Comment