Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tyler's Birthday

Well, it's about time I finally sat down and posted pictures of Tyler's birthday. (You wouldn't think this was the last birthday of the month.)

Tyler is the cutest 3 year old! He was so excited for his birthday. He loved everything he got. Of course, he had to open his presents from the smallest to the biggest. Unfortunately, his big present wasn't as exciting, but he still enjoyed it (3 buckets for him to tote his toys around, since he is always using mine.)

I don't think you can guess what Tyler wanted for his birthday! He has enjoyed every second of playing with his Batman toys. It has even gotten better since Conrad saved his money and bought the Batcave.

Conrad's favorite was Tyler's new DS game which I think only Conrad has played.

We had just 2 friends over for a monkey/swimming birthday party.

Tyler and his monkey cake that he has been asking for since Christmas.

No comments: