Conrad was so excited to start school. I think he would have ridden the bus to school the first day if I would have let him. But I had to take him. When we got to his school that morning he didn't want me to walk him to his class and would not wait for me to catch up. So of course I let him ride the bus the next day, but I was not allowed to walk him to the bus stop. For the first week of school I had to pick him and he counted down the days until the bus would also bring him home. I can't believe how big he has gotten. He his loving kindergarten and tells me he goes to the best school in the world.
Here are Conrad and Tyler on Conrad's first day of kindergarten. Tyler also started preschool this year. He loves it! He has wonderful teachers and his best friend Treyson is in his class. He only attends school and Wednesdays and Fridays and is always upset on Mondays and Tuesdays when Conrad heads of to school and he has to stay home.
Well, that just leaves Karlyn and I home two days a week. We love the quiet time and I especially love it because she often takes naps. I hate to admit it, but I often find myself not doing anything but enjoying a book or movie when the boys are at school and Karlyn is asleep.Here are just a few more pictures I thought were cute:
Karlyn is getting so big. She is now running everywhere to keep up with her brothers. She also loves playing with the phone. I often find the phones uncharged, for she never leaves them alone long enough to get fully charged.
She even thinks she is the queen of the house and can get whatever she wants by whining. Which of course, her brothers usually let her have whatever she wants.Tyler lost his first tooth. He knocked it loose over a year ago and it stayed put until he hit it the other day on his bed as he was climbing down from the top bunk. This time it didn't want to stay and Jeremy was finally able to pull it out. He definitely talks a little bit different and I can't understand everything he says, but I'm sure I will get use to it soon.

.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment