Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

Well, I;m finally getting around to posting about our Christmas.  We had such a great time.  As I look back on these pictures, I think my kids are very spoiled!  They had so much fun spending time with family and opening presents.  We even were able to get both Conrad and Tyler to sing for the Cartwright family talent show.  It was such a fun Christmas!

I can't really remember much of what we did Christmas Eve.  We did Skype my parents and open the gift they sent.  The kids loved their new Canada shirts and mostly loved all the candy Grandma sent. That night we got to attend two different Christmas parties.  We had so much fun being with family.  Grandma Jean and Grandpa Orval gave the kids new pajamas, and of course they couldn't wait to put them on .  I didn't take many pictures that night, but we had fun acting in our family TV commercial and sharing our singing talents on Uncle Loren's wonderful stage.  





The kids were so tired by the time we got home, but they were so excited they couldn't go to bed.  Jeremy heard them out of bed and went to yell at them.  Of course, they were looking out the window to see if Santa was coming.  I almost hated to send them back to bed, since waiting for Santa is the best part of Christmas.

On Christmas morning, we heard the boys playing in their room, but they didn't come out and we slept until 7:30.  Jeremy finally went to get them, but they must have heard us, because out they came.  They had spent the time in their room making us a cute Christmas card.  Which I'd taken a picture of it.


Here they are on our bed waiting for their stockings.


The candy was definitely a big hit!


Don't I have such a cute family!  It was just so much fun to watch them discover all the little treasures in their stockings.

We finally ventured out to see what Santa had brought, but before we could open anything we had to get my parents on Skype.  It took a little while and the kids were so patient.  By the time my parents were on and watching the boys didn't want to wait for Dad to hand out presents so they found their own and opened them as fast as they could.




Grandma Karen sent Karlyn this cute little dress-up, but of course this is the only time she has worn it and she didn't wear it for long either.  I guess she has grown-up around too many boys.  She definitely likes all their cars.







This was Karlyn's favorite present.  Once she opened it she didn't want anything else.  She spent the rest of the morning pushing it around the house.







We definitely had a a great Christmas!

1 comment:

margy said...

looks like it was a perfect Christmas at the Klein house