Monday, August 15, 2011

February

I was reading old blog posts and decided I really do need to be posting more often. (It's not like I have 4 children and no time for writing on a blog.)  When I posted pictures from January, I really thought I would write more often, but as you can guess that hasn't happened.  Now, back to February.  I don't really remember much from the month other than I got a new kitchen floor, I helped with Conrad's classroom Valentine's Day party, and we visited the Attebury clan.  I love my laminate wood flooring!  we decided to not just put it in the kitchen, but also all the way to the front door.  I am so glad to be rid of the ugly linoleum with green diamonds (although, there is still some hanging out in the bathrooms that needs to be tiled over if anyone feels like doing it for me.)  We didn't want to be in the way while Jeremy, Eric and Tony put in the new floor, so the kids and I went to visit Holly.  It was fun to just get away and the kids always enjoy each other.  It was almost Valentine's Day, so the kids had a valentine exchange.  They had a great time and really enjoyed the candy.  


I'm not sure why Karlyn is not in the pictures.  She was there.  She was probably napping or being a stinker and not letting us take her picture (which is very likely.)

No comments: