Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Conrad is our crazy two year old. He loves going to Grandma's house and eating candy. He is the only kid of his age that I know of that can run the computer better than his grandma. I used to think that his cousin Austin was amazing when he was small, but it must be a Klein thing. I think that means we will be a family of computer nerds. Oh well, if you are going to be a nerd you might as well choose the kind you want to be.

He enjoyed coloring eggs even when he ran out of eggs. And by the way, spooning the coloring over the eggs does just as good a job as dipping the eggs in the cups. The things you learn from two year olds.

Conrad's cousins, Summer and Eva, came to play and die Easter Eggs with us. They did a good job of dying the eggs and my shirts, they will never look the same again.




4 comments:

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Making the mess is half the fun! (But not cleaning it!!)

We're so excited to be able to watch your little family grow! LOVE the blog!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for dyeing eggs with them because now I don't have to make a mess. That would be really mean of me if we didn't dye eggs together or would it?

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute. I'd update mine but I'm a one armed bandit. I broke my elbow....riding my new bike named Lucky...go figure.

Unknown said...

Hi Jeremy. This is Sarah Blackham from PV ward. :) You've got cute kids.