Tyler loves the bath, and the other day this is where we found him. He climbed on the stool and fell in head first, but didn't care. He was just glad to be in the bath.
Becca! Yuor kids are so adorable!!! This one made me laugh though because that is Harrison (my youngest) 100%. He loves baths! I have found him in the tub (without the water) completely dressed just playing there a couple times. It always makes me laugh. Oh I am so glad to be able to keep in touch with you guys this way now. How fun!
2 comments:
I love it! I am so excited that we finally get to be caught up with you guys now. Hope all is well in freezy land. Georgia loves you...
Becca! Yuor kids are so adorable!!! This one made me laugh though because that is Harrison (my youngest) 100%. He loves baths! I have found him in the tub (without the water) completely dressed just playing there a couple times. It always makes me laugh. Oh I am so glad to be able to keep in touch with you guys this way now. How fun!
Post a Comment