Conrad had a great weekend! His cousins came to visit and he had friends to play with Wed. thru Sun. Now that they have all gone home he doesn't know what to do with himself. All he wants to do is watch cartoons and play his Nintendo DS. He has gotten pretty good at it. He has found more games in Mario Party that I didn't even know existed.Tyler is also growing up so fast. This weekdend he started saying mom. I should be excited, but when all he said was dad, I could ignore him.
2 comments:
Cute picture! They appear so sweet. Yeah right. I can't believe Tyler is saying words - would you tell that kid to slow down, I don't want my baby to seem that big so fast and I am always looing to Tyler for how Chaz will be in a few months.
That is a cute pic. Summer was really glad to talk to her friend Conrad the other day.
Post a Comment