Tuesday, September 2, 2008

California

We have been home for a week now, but life has still been busy. However, we had a great time in California! The boys loved having so many cousins around and being able to play outside all day. I can't believe how big my nieces and nephews have gotten. They sure change fast, especially when we don't get to see them very often.












Tyler loved swimming in the pool, but Conrad did not want to get in (if he can't touch the bottom he is not getting in.) He was happy when Grandma went a bought a little pool for him and William.

While we were there we had a surprise 60th birthday party for Grandpa. And since it was nine months late in coming he had no idea. It was fun to see most of our family and friends that night. The boys really enjoyed the party to. Tyler loved the balloons and dancing. And Conrad loved the cupcakes!












Conrad started preschool the day we left and loves it! I am so glad. Tomorrow I get to help out in his classroom and I am very exctied to see what they do.Tyler has had an adjustment to Conrad being gone, or at least I have. Tyler doesn't konw what to do so he follows me around. Luckily, Conrad is only gone twice a week for two hours.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Sounds like you have had a busy summer and now a busy fall! It's great to hear about it!

holly said...

That has to be the cutest picture of conrad I have ever seen. He is getting too big. cute!

Steamed Veggies said...

Well I know that Amy's email address from high school doesn't work anymore. But I do not have her current email address. The only email address that I have is Shannon's. I could see if she knows or do you want me to give you Shanon's email address instead? Let me know.Glad you had fun traveling this past summer.