Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September

Well, September has passed in a whirlwind. I feel like we have been so busy. Conrad is loving preschool. And Tyler is loving the time home by himself. Last weekend we went to Ian and Stephanie's. It was Eve's birthday and the kids had a great time. The best part about Ian's house was the playroom in the basement. We didn't even notice the kids were there. Saturday we went on a small hike that went straight up a hill about 1/2 mile. I was surprised at how well the kids all did. They acted like it was no big deal. At the top were lots of rocks to climb . Conrad wanted to climb all by himself. (I am surprised he doesn't have another broken arm.) Well, I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera. You'll just have to look at Holly and Stephanie's blogs.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for coming down! It was lots of fun! We'll see ya tomorrow!